Last night was part one (of five) of the Bolder Options telethon. Though I hate making phone calls to people I don't know, this is, of course, for a good cause, and by the end of the evening I was feeling a little more comfortable and not swallowing all my words.
*
The perk of phone-a-thon-ing for Bolder Options is that all money that I "earn" through the calls goes toward my Helsinki goal. Last night carried moderate success, but I had a few people who are going to send unspecified amounts, so I might have raised more than I thought. Either way, it was fun to hang out with some of my teammates and learn a bit more about Bolder Options. I'll be back Monday-Thursday of this week, so hopefully I'll be well on my way to achieving my goal of $3800 for Helsinki.
*
Also: I ran that St. Patty's day race on Saturday. It was tougher than a 5K should be (thanks to my being out of shape), but fun anyhow. I'll post a picture of my silly getup here tomorrow.
This entry was posted
on 3.19.2007 at 7:48 AM.
You can skip to the end and leave a response.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment