42.195 kilometers: Another Marathon



Another Marathon

Apparently I'm some sort of crazy masochist...I registered for the 2007 Twin Cities Marathon, which occurs only about a month and a half after I complete Helsinki. It's probably a crazy, half-witted idea, but I figure I'll be in shape and have enough time to rest and train myself back up by October. I've wanted to run the TCM for some time now. My hometown pride has got the best of me.
*
Training, on the other hand, is still lacking. The trips to Boston/New York/and Chicago allowed no time for running, and this cough is persistent enough that I intend to visit a doctor soon. Excuses, excuses. I plan on getting in a long run on Saturday before the team fund raising car wash! More on that soon...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate!!
Hoping Ken's work will give a generous donation to your cause...after all, the "Mother" company is in Helsinki!! Thinking of you as you get ready to hit the pavement running! Love this blog idea...
Love from
Your One and Only Mother in law

 

Post a Comment