42.195 kilometers: Long Time No Run



Long Time No Run

Well, it's been slow going since that 7 mile run. I think I ended up doing more harm than good to my lungs because all last week I sounded like a sick cat...but I'm back on the upswing now. I've gone running once since then. I went to join the team last Saturday for another round of torture, only to find that no one showed up. So I ran, but only about 4 miles. This was probably wise given the sick-cat status. I need to get running again but it's really hard to find the time. I'm not too keen on the idea of running in the dark in the morning, but I might have to start. Until then I'll be a weekend runner...but that won't get me very far in training. In other news: I need pledges! I still need about $900 before June 1 when our next deposit is due. So: if you're reading this and you haven't yet donated, PLEASE PLEDGE NOW!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment