42.195 kilometers: Photos!



Photos!

So I found an adapter that's allowing me to use my computer for more than a couple of minutes and I'll post a few photos from the trip so far. It's 10PM Finland time and the race is tomorrow, but we don't run until 3PM so I'm trying to stay awake for a while so I don't wake up early tomorrow and have to wait all day. I'm trying not to think about the 26 miles right now, but I'm still pretty excited to run.
*
Now, photos:
Val, Me, Phil, and in the back: Norma and Connie at the airport:
A bunch of our crew in T shirts given to us by Helsinki City Youth council (maybe?). They had dinner with us after we flew in:
Norma trying to ride a tall bike after several margaritas:Maria, Glen, and I at the pub:After a late night at the pub we ran into some oddly dressed people and forced them to take a picture with us: (random lady, Dan, Maria, Glen, random lady 2, me, Ryan) On the boat to Tallinn, Estonia: Ryan and Jason with my kinder surprise toy in the foreground:
I'll start posting Estonia pics and more tomorrow morning, but it's getting late now and uploading photos on blogger is tedious. Kiitos (thanks) for checking up on the blog. You can see more photos over at the bolder blog, posted below.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger diedan said...

That toy is rather Cthulhu-esque. More Cthulhu toys from Finland!

 

Post a Comment