The moment is (almost) here! Tomorrow afternoon I'll be at the airport waiting to take off for Helsinki, via Reykjavik. I've been frantically trying to get things in order. Since I've never traveled abroad before I'm a bit at a loss, but provided I don't forget my passport or running shoes, I think I'll be okay.
*
I'm planning on bringing my computer, so provided there's cheap/free wi fi in Helsinki, I'll be updating/posting photos throughout the next week. Feel free to pass on the URL to friends if you think they're interested in hearing about the trip.
*
I'm still $1300 short of reaching my fund raising goal, but I'm going to keep pleading for money after the race. These are certainly not ideal circumstances, but I'll live with them.
*
Now it's back to packing/predicting what I might need when I'm halfway across the globe. Tähän me sisu! (Here we go!)
This entry was posted
on 8.13.2007 at 12:08 PM.
You can skip to the end and leave a response.
2 Comments:
Go Kate Go! We will be cheering you on from this side of the world! Keep us updated!!!
Love and Cheers from your In Law Parent People!
Kate,
We love you and are cheering for you from across the ocean! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Mom
Post a Comment