School began today so this marks the true trial period for my training. Usually when I get home from school I just want to crash on the couch for about 5 hours. Now, however, I need to find to make it to the gym/out running, not to mention grad school and various other commitments. Sigh.
*
I'm in the throes of figuring out some fund raising business with the PTA at my school. We'll see how that goes. There's about a month until the marathon and I'm optimistic. We'll see how long I can ride that optimism...
*
Quick news on the foot: The little footie-pad thing the podiatrist gave me seems to be working well. It's sort of annoying, but I'm getting used to it. My arches are suffering from not being taped (the tape was part of the problem with my previous injury), but I'll discuss that with the doctor some time in a week or two. I got some new fancy&expensive shoes that are quite nice, though. I ran 7 miles or so on Saturday and the feet were okay afterward, so again, I'm optimistic.
This entry was posted
on 9.04.2007 at 3:38 PM.
You can skip to the end and leave a response.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment